- Rectangular Base - These shoe buckles feature an elegant rectangular frame with smooth corners. The slightly curved shape conforms to your shoe comfortably and allows the sparkles to shine in the stage lights.
- Metal Construction - To make these shoe buckles sturdy and durable, they are crafted of solid silver-toned metal, and they are longer-lasting than buckles of other materials.
- Seven Color Choices - Each buckle’s center is a rectangular pop of glittery color available in one of these seven choices: Wild Silver, Wild Green, Wild Blue, Wild Red, Wild Orange, Wild Gold, or Wild Violet.
- Easy Attachment - These buckles are not only fun, but they’re convenient. You just thread your shoelaces through the arm brace located at the back of each buckle to secure them to your dance shoes.
- Made by Antonio Pacelli - this manufacturer has been producing high-quality Irish dance shoes and accessories in England for over four decades. These amazing buckles are a testament to the brand’s commitment to quality.
These Ultimate Jig Shoes Square Buckles with Multicolored ‘Disco’ Centres by Antonio Pacelli will bring some amazing ‘70s pizzazz to your Irish dance look! These amazing buckles are sold in pairs and come in a huge variety of fun, a glittery color that will bring to mind the multi-dimensional effect of a spinning disco ball! The silver-toned metal construction of the buckle makes it durable and built to last, giving a sturdy foundation to a fun style. The buckle takes a rectangular shape with stylishly rounded corners, and its curved shape fits comfortably on your shoe while showing off all the dazzling facets of the colorful design. The center of each buckle is a dazzling glitter-embellished rectangle in any of the following colors: Wild Silver, Wild Green, Wild Blue, Wild Red, Wild Orange, Wild Gold, or Wild Violet. The silver borders along the buckle’s rectangular frame contrast wonderfully with the different color choices and create a stunning color scheme. It’s easy to attach these fun and funky buckles to your shoes—just thread your shoelaces through the arm brace at the back of each buckle. Get ready for these amazing buckles to transform your next performance into a disco inferno!