- Composition - This must-have sole rosin for Irish dance shoes is composed of resin, a fragmented and brittle material that appears translucent amber.
- Long-Lasting and Easy to Store - A tin storage container makes the rosin easy to store, and the rosin can last through several applications.
- Good Alternative - The rosin is a perfect choice to prevent shoe slippage while dancing, instead of using tape on one’s shoe tips, which can muffle the sound of the shoes.
- Anti-Slipping - This sole rosin makes the shoe tips slightly tacky, which creates traction between the tips and the stage or dance floor. It is also simple and convenient to apply!
- Made by Antonio Pacelli - This sole rosin comes from Antonio Pacelli, a top-quality creator of all things Irish dance for over four decades.
Sole Rosin for Irish dance hard shoes is essential to get the most out of your jig shoes and your practice session. Be sure to add it to your dance shoe preparation routine to keep your shoes, especially the shoe tips, as their best. Every part of Irish dancing takes time, energy, and money, and all Irish dancers want to be sure they work to be the best they can be. Of course, this includes investing in top quality jig shoes with quality shoe tips to create the best sound. While some dancers try to prevent the common issue of shoe slipping by applying tape to their shoe tips, the tape will muffle the desirable crisp sound of the shoe tips hitting the floor. How to prevent slippage without sacrificing sound, then? Sole Rosin! Rosin has been used for all kinds of dancers to treat their shoes, and it is a hard, fragmented resin material that is anywhere from translucent to amber in color. Our particular sole rosin is a deep amber shade and packaged in a compact cylinder. The sole rosin, when applied to shoe tips, is tacky to the touch, which creates traction between the shoe and the stage or floor, preventing dancers from slipping and falling. The resin is easy to apply, store, and preserve, and it will last through many applications. For any Irish dancer looking to elevate their performance and stay safe, this Sole Rosin is essential!