- Gel and Polyester Composition - The Original Ouch Pouch is composed of a cozy polyester fabric lined with a thin layer of gel, an optimal design for comfort that moves with you.
- Cushion Comfort & Pressure Relief - The streamlined design of the Ouch Pouch relieves pressure from pointe shoes with a semi-oval shape that covers the toes and ball of the foot.
- One Size - The Original Ouch Pouch comes in one size and fits a large range of foot shapes and sizes, so many dancers can enjoy its comfort.
- One Pair - The Original Ouch Pouch is sold as a pair, ensuring both of your tired dancing feet will have immediate relief upon purchase.
- Washable and Reusable - For longevity, we recommend washing the Original Ouch Pouch by hand with a mild detergent and allow to air dry.
Any dedicated dancer who dances en pointe knows all the strain and hard work that goes into long days of practice and performance. Dancing en pointe is one of the most visually stunning forms of dance, while dancers leap across a stage looking graceful, their feet are working incredibly hard. Any point shoe also will put a lot of stress on the foot of the wearer. Luckily, there are items out there to give relief to dancers who are working so diligently at such a beautiful art form, and one of these items is the Original Ouch Pouch! Made of soft polyester, the pouch takes a semi-oval shape and is lined with a thin layer of cushioning gel. The materials together create a soothing cushion for the toes and ball of the foot when used inside a pointe dance shoe. The design is straightforward but incredibly effective at relieving the pressure and pain that comes with en pointe dance, allowing dancers to move with greater ease. The Original Ouch Pouch is sold as a pair in one size. To care for these helpful ouch pouches, wash them by hand. Keep your feet comfortable while looking graceful while en pointe with the Original Ouch Pouch!