- Shamrock Shape - This dance shoe buckle takes the shape of the shamrock, Ireland’s national flower. In each of the shamrock’s leaves, a colored glaze accent adds vibrant contrast.
- Metal Construction - Durable and solid metal craftsmanship makes these buckles sturdy and long-lasting, making them practical in addition to stylish and fun!
- Five Color Choices - Glaze accents on the shamrock’s leaves bring a dramatic pop of color to your shoes and offer a stunning contrast against the silver-toned background. The shamrock buckles are available in five brilliant colors: green, orange, brown, blue, and yellow.
- Easy Attachment - To attach these buckles, just thread the laces of each shoe through the arm brace on the back of each buckle. The easy fastening makes these buckles convenient as well as fun!
- Made by Antonio Pacelli - These shoe buckles are crafted by Antonio Pacelli, a top-quality brand that has been creating Irish dance shoes and accessories for over four decades in England.
These Shamrock Buckles with Glaze Centres will bring the luck o’ the Irish to your next Irish dance performance! Sold in pairs, these playful buckles come in a wide variety of bold colorful accents that add bright dimensions. A silver-toned metal that is brightly polished creates the sturdy and durable backdrop for the buckle, making it a wonderfully long-lasting style. The buckles take the classic shape of the shamrock, the three-leaf clover that is Ireland’s national flower. The shamrock has been a symbol of good fortune and of Irish culture since ancient days, and today, it is recognized worldwide. Each of the shamrock’s three leaves is decorated with a glazed pop of color available in one of the following vibrant shades: green, orange, brown, blue, and yellow. The bright silver-toned background of the buckle makes a bold contrast with any of the color options to create a shining color combination. These buckles attach conveniently to your shoes, saving you time and energy. To attach, pull your shoelaces through the arm brace on the back of each buckle before showing off your fancy footwork. These festive and fun buckles will show off your Irish spirit and spread good luck and cheer!