- Rectangular Shape - The classic rectangular frame of these Irish dance buckles is timeless and chic. The slightly curved frame is designed to fit your dance shoes easily and show off the bright colored design.
- Made of Metal - As these buckles are crafted from sturdy silver-toned metal, they are strong and durable that makes them incredibly long-lasting.
- Rich Color - A silver metal border around the rectangular buckle contrasts the vibrant green at the center, which is decorated with sparkling glitter.
- Easy Fastening - Arm braces at the back of each buckle affords easy fastening. Simply thread your shoelaces through the arm brace and dance your heart out!
- Made by Antonio Pacelli - Antonio Pacelli is a top maker of Irish dance shoes, pumps, socks, and accessories, and these high-quality shoe buckles honor the company’s 40-year tradition with their craftsmanship and durability.
Bring a bright pop of green to your Irish dance shoes in these Sparkle Square Buckle with a Green Sparkly Center! Made of shiny silver-toned metal, these buckles are durable, sturdy, and much longer-lasting than shoe accessories crafted from lighter materials. Sleekly rounded corners give these buckles a chic and modern look, and a slightly curved surface allows them to fit your feet comfortably while showing off every side of the vibrant design. The focal point of the buckle is a vivid block of emerald green full of dazzling glitter, which draws the eye and catches the light. The bright green and silver-tone of the buckle’s border create a beautiful color contrast. The bright color scheme complements other bright colors, and of course, it is perfect to wear on holidays like Saint Patrick’s Day! These vibrant buckles can also be used to add a small pop of color to a simpler monochromatic ensemble in a neutral color. These buckles are conveniently sold in pairs. To fasten the buckles to your shoes, simply lace your shoelaces through the arm brace at the back of the buckle. Our whimsical buckles create a colorful statement for your Irish dance performances!