- Fabric Features - Up close, these wonderful jig shoe laces display a beautifully woven design with detailed texture.
- White Color - The bright and clean white of the laces is a perfect neutral shade for pairing with shoes and dance outfits of all colors and styles!
- Optimal Length - These laces are 77 centimeters long (or approximately 30.3 inches). This length gives ample security for shoe tying, a must for vigorous jig dancing.
- Replace Worn or Missing Laces - Nothing can throw you for a loop like a broken or missing lace on a performance day. These laces come in pairs, making them perfect for dancers who need to replace lost or broken laces, saving stress and time.
- Made by Antonio Pacelli - Antonio Pacelli produces these amazing jig shoelaces of the highest-quality materials. Pacelli has been a top maker of Irish dance shoes and accessories for the last forty years.
Every Irish dancer knows just how important a pair of jig shoes is to both practice and performance. As that’s the case, it’s incredibly important not to overlook the shoelaces. Not only do the laces secure the shoes to your feet and keep them in place while you’re competing onstage, but neat and coordinating laces are an important detailed part of your ensemble. Keep your shoes fastened and comfortable while looking polished on long dance days by accenting them with these Jig Shoe Laces in White! An intricate and delicate woven pattern adds vivid texture when seen up close. The bright and pure white color of the laces is a versatile neutral that goes with jig shoes and dance outfits of all colors. These laces measure 77 centimeters in length (or about 30.3 inches) which gives them plenty of lengths to tie securely to your shoes, which is important to keep them in place while dancing energetically onstage! These pristine white laces come in pairs, making them ideal to wear together and replace frayed or lost shoelaces. These jig shoelaces in white will keep your feet looking smart!